Residence and Domicile Tax Planning
Domicile planning requires extensive knowledge on rules and regulations only highly engaged specialists would know about.
In the areas of domicile and residence tax planning, our team at A&A has comprehensive experience and therefore can help you navigate complex rules and stay up to date on the ever-changing legislation in multiple jurisdictions, so we can create a tax solution that fits your circumstances.
We work closely with high-net-worth individuals both in the UK and abroad to create specialised tax-efficient solutions and reduce overall tax liability, an essential factor for maximising returns.
- Pre-arrival planning: Organising your financial affairs so it can be tax-efficient to help manage your needs while in the UK.
- Property: Giving guidance on UK property ownership such as its tax implications, structuring and funding.
- Inheritance tax: Advising on any tax implications involving inheritance, specifically if the client has been in the UK for several years or have permanent settlement status.
- Offshore assets: Improving existing structures and planning future offshore assets
- Remittances: Structuring of remittances for a tax-efficient and smooth transfer of capital to the UK
- Pre-departure planning: Organising your financial affairs so it can be tax-efficient to help manage your needs while living outside the UK.
- Compliance: Advising clients on tax legislation in their destination country and providing guidance on how this interacts with UK laws. Our team can also assist with any ongoing UK tax reporting obligations before leaving the UK.
- Property: Advising on how to let out a client’s UK property while outside the country, including the possibility of being eligible for the non-resident landlord scheme